[nagdu] Update on the old gal

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Jul 27 21:43:40 UTC 2011

I'm glad she is doing so well. The decision to do the thing you can't undo is so hard to make.
We both when through that with drake and anna our previous dogs dogs. They were both twelve one had cancer and the other had problems with discs vertabrae and neck problems wich affected drakes right leg and he couldn't get up and down much. On his last day we thought he literally couldn't get up because we had tried for an hour to help and when a friend came to the door he jumped right up but we had to carry him downstairs. I couldn't watch him go through that anymore. It still makes me want to cry. I hope your old gal can be with you for a lot longer.