[nagdu] Update on the old gal

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 28 12:15:36 UTC 2011

Hi Sheila.
Can you get what at a pet store?  Sorry, but your message isn't clear, and
you didn't include the message you're replying to.
If you meant the anti-inflamatories, I'm getting them from the vet.  It's
a perscription med, with potentially serious long-term effects.  But,
since Echo is so old, we're not really worried about long-term anymore.
She has been taking a glucosamine supplement for years.  That comes from
the pet store.
Tracy