[nagdu] Update on the old gal

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 28 13:42:21 UTC 2011

Probably she'd lick it off, too.  And when I was trying raw food with her,
I gave her hamburger.  It went down, it came back, real fast. What I need
is something solid enough for her not to quickly lick it off.  Maybe a
teeny piece of squishy white bread.
Thanks for getting me thinking in the right direction, maybe.
Tracy