[nagdu] Entropy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:57:06 UTC 2011

Thank you for sending this to me Ed, I also got it from Lori.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.