[nagdu] replying to my introduction

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:20:54 UTC 2011

Hello all. First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the warm
introduction I've been recieving. As of last night, I'd set my
subscription on digest mode, learning soon after that my email client
didn't like that. Luckily, I've got the problem fixed. However, that
meant I was unable to reply to the individual messages I'd gotten
earlier, so I'm doing that in this message. Cindy, I've finished 2 years
of my batchelors degree. I planned to finish in 4, but changing majors
from psychology to human services ended up putting me about a semester
behind. Rabecca, I recognize you and Zeb from some other guide dog
related lists. What a small world. lol Larry, wellcome. I think that's
everyone, but if there are some I've missed, thanks for the warm wellcome.
Sam and Seeing Eye Dog Mason