[nagdu] Holly

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jul 28 15:01:39 UTC 2011

Yah, Holly is what the horse breeders call liver colored.  She is a light brown with silver and appricot tints to her fur.  Labradoodles were first bred in Australia but are catching on very quickly!  They are smart like poodles but loyal like labs and very gentle.  In short, like big furry babies who love to please!  There is a place that breeds labradoodles right here in Michigan.  It is in Jackson, about 40 miles from here.  Her fur feels like that of a terrier rather than that of a poodle but still has the curls.  Sence I go to many meetings, I have also trained her to respond to pointing.  Finally, I also have an older dog Pez who is a poodle-westie mix.  He does have the poodle fur and is 11.  The two get along fine except Holly ambushes Pez and tries to get him to play!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!