[nagdu] Holly

Abigail Lanier lanieraf at email.appstate.edu
Thu Jul 28 21:46:01 UTC 2011

My family has raised two Labradoodles (One black named Gabriel and a blonde
named Zebulon) for a service dog organization in North Carolina. Gabe and
Zeb, as we refer to them, have both gone on to be walker dogs. Gabe was
placed about 3 years ago with an Iraqi vet. who lost his leg in '04, and Zeb
assists an elderly man whose condition I cannot remember.

The standard poodle and lab mix is ingenious!

Abigail