[nagdu] Re Guide Dog and taxis

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Jul 30 00:37:08 UTC 2011

Agree entirely with Marion. moreover, it feels, to me, as though I'm apologizing to someone for letting them know I have a guide dog. i.e. "I have a guide dog, please send someone who won't have a problem with this" has a "I'm really sorry, I don't want to inconvenience you", and I really will not apologize for the fact that I use a guide dog. Not to anyone.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY