[nagdu] Re Guide Dog and taxis

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Jul 30 02:10:25 UTC 2011

This is an interesting topic. A group of us were going to meet at a restrestraunt and there were fourteen of us and six dogs were present. I know people thought that we should give notice and maybe someone did I don't remember for sure. I know that we have the legal right to take our dogs.We almost never give notice except if both my husband and I are taking the transit van. The front pasenger seat has been removed for wheelchair access and if they pick someone else on the way there isn't room for three passengers.