[nagdu] an Louie, Liam and Odie BRAG!!!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 02:40:27 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Figured I write to update everyone briefly on how things are going.
Liam had his foot surgery yesterday and the growth has been removed.
Harrison Memorial did a great job on stitching up the area.
Today was a busy day for all of us.
My friend Amanda Dreher and her hearing dog Louie came over to hang out for
a while and Amanda needed to use my floppy driver on my computer anyway.
Since she had to get another computer, her new one doesn't have a floppy
drive, so I was the only one with one still in working mode.
Once Amanda and Louie arrived, Dale, Natalie and I made sure that both Liam
and Odie were under control immediately.
Since Liam was being an energiser bunny and couldn't keep himself still,
Dale ended up having to put him on tie down until he calmed himself down and
Louie and Amanda had time to get settled.
natalie, amanda and I wanted to make sure that neither of the dogs were
going to get out of hand mainly because of Liam's stitches and the fact that
Louie had a nasty nail bed infection earlier this week.
Boht boys should be on the mend soon health wise.
Amanda, Natalie and I are very proud of all three boys.
Everyone was well-behaved, on their best manners and no fighting occured.
Once all three dogs said their hellos, they all minded their own business.
We all definitely praised them up and told them they were being on their
best behavior.
I'm sure we'll all hang out together again down the road.
Bibi and Odie
the retired one