[nagdu] Reminder: Guide Dog Users Convention Debriefing

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 30 22:36:51 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    I am writing to remind you of this important teleconference. On Sunday, July 31, 2011, the Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU) will hold its monthly meeting. We have a couple items of business to take up and then we will have a convention debriefing. We would like to hear from individuals who would like to provide input on how NAGDU and the NFB can better manage issues surrounding guide dog users at convention. All interested parties, whether a guide dog user or not, are invited to join this teleconference. The call-in instructions follow my signature.
    The convention debriefing will be held on Sunday, July 31, 2011 at 8:00 pm EDT (7:00 pm Central; 6:00 pm Mountain; and 5:00 pm Pacific). If you would like more information about this meeting, the National Association of Guide Dog Users, or our initiatives, please visit our website at

HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG

or send an email to

Info at NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG

Conference Participant Instructions

  1.. At the specified time, call (641) 715-3300
  2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

 During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.