[nagdu] Reminder: Guide Dog Users Convention Debriefing

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Sat Jul 30 22:53:37 UTC 2011

Can you send me the info the Aug 21 th thing please Marion.

Thanks
------------
Yours,
Sean Moore and
Southeastern Guide Dog, Franklin

Contact Information

Home: 229-594-2783
Cell: (478) 258-4103
Verizon Wireless network, free nights after 9PM EST, unlimited text
messeges.

E-Mail:  sean.moore at mediacombb.net / linkstarwind at cox.net
Website: Http://Baltox1.bravehost.net

Instant Messaging