[nagdu] Update on the old gal

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jul 31 14:55:18 UTC 2011

Hi Bibi.
We might try that with her yummy anti-inflamatory, if she gets difficult
about eating it.  The main problem pill is a pain pill, which is a
human-type pill, not chewable or tasty.  I actually think they make pain
pills and such bitter, so people don't really want to take more than they
should.  So dissolving it in her food might make her food nasty, too.
But I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the more tasty pills she needs.
Tracy