[nagdu] dogs with transportation

Michael Hingson mhingson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 23:10:19 UTC 2011

There is nothing under the law that says a guide dog has to be in harness,
but if you do not have the harness on the dog you will certainly provoke
more questions.  The dog is suppose to be working.

The key, I think, is that we should not abuse good will by taking our dogs
into places when they aren't working.  I think we have a responsibility to
set examples for working teams so that we can keep educating and convincing
more proprietors of our legal rights.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com