[nagdu] Pros & Cons of Advance Notice

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 30 09:58:38 UTC 2011

Larry,
    On the one hand, notice is given out of consideration for space. On the
other hand, if they refuse, you "get ugly". Would it not save the need to
get ugly if you didn't give the notice? A public accommodation cannot
discriminate against you because of your choice to use a service dog and I
have not yet found any circumstances under which space is an issue, in spite
of the fact that all of my dogs have been large breeds.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala