[nagdu] Saying Hello!

Katherine Lawson kate.a.lawson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:09:53 UTC 2011

Hi NAGDU List!

I have actually been on the list for a few weeks (lurking, sorry
/smile/) but I thought I'd come out and introduce myself now. My name
is Kate and I am working with a 4 year old black lab female named
Bambi from Guiding Eyes. Right now, we are finishing up our semester
studying abroad in England. It has been a great experience for both of
us, but after 5 months, we're ready to come home to Manhattan. I just
found out today that I will indeed be attending the NFB National
Convention this July, and I look forward to meeting other list members
who will also be in attendance.
Also, congratulations to all the new teams out there! I hope you all
have long, happy partnerships.

Warmest regards,
Kate