[nagdu] Saying Hello!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 03:09:00 UTC 2011

Hi Kate.

My name is Julie, and I am also a GEB graduate.  It's rather funny.
My dog is also 4 years old.  I graduated in June of 2008.  When did
you graduate?  Studying abroad in England?  I'd love to hear about
that.  I am also a college student, and I am encouraged everyday to
study abroad, but I'm very hesitant to do so.  I can't wait to meet
you at national convention.