[nagdu] Saying Hello!

Katherine Lawson kate.a.lawson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:24:05 UTC 2011

Hello Julies! Glad to meet some other GEB grads out there. I graduated
in August 2009, but my dog Bambi (and her brother Beasley) were the
oldest in the class at 2.5 years old at that time.
Julie, you should DEFINITELY study abroad if you can! It's been
amazing over here, and believe it or not, you settle in really fast.
We have gone on so many adventures, and met some great English
friends. /smile/ I am keeping a blog about my experiences, here is the
link if you are interested:
http://kbenglishjournal.blogspot.com/
I look forward to meeting you all in Orlando!
Kate