[nagdu] Saying Hello!

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 20:13:19 UTC 2011

Welcome Kate,
There's another GEB grad on the list but she hasn't been able to see or post
for awhile because of e-mail problems.  Hopefully she'll be back on list
soon.

I'm Lyn and I have a five year old red Lab/Golden cross named Landon.  He's
from The Seeing Eye and we graduated in November 2007.  WE live in San Diego
and are involved with pet assisted therapy.  I've worked guide dogs since
1973 and love it!

You'll enjoy the list with many interesting people and their dogs. Have fun
at the NFB Convention - I went to the one in 2001 in Philadelphia.

Cheers,

Lyn and Landon