[nagdu] Guide dog school question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jun 3 03:47:47 UTC 2011

When you are using the breeze, have the dog sit until he understands
you are checking something out.
When he gets used to the idea that thing comes with you to, then they
become quite comfortable while you use it.
My dog would always lift his head while I was listening to what is happening.
Many times I don't take the speaker with me, just one more thing to
keep track of ya know?