[nagdu] Guide dog school question

solsticesinger at gmail.com solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:56:24 UTC 2011

Both my girls have come from GDF, where leash guiding is taught. So,
whenever my dog is on leash, she thinks she's working.

In recent years, GDF seems to have put more of a focus on off-leash
obedience. When I got my first dog in 1997, it didn't seem to be that big a
deal, but, when I returned in 2005, more emphasis was placed on it. I'm not
sure if this varries from trainer to trainer, or if it's a school policy.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of Women's music? If so, join me Thursday afternoons from noon
to 3 eastern for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media players to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
www.mintfm.net