[nagdu] list messages

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:07:00 UTC 2011

David,may be I didn't explain it clearly enough the first time.I got volume
75,issue 2 and then I got a message from some one else and then I got volume
75,issue 3. I read volume75,issue 2,all 43 messages in digest form and their
messages in digest form.I got through message 4 and their responses and then
volume 75,issue 2 and all the same 43 messages and their responses in digest
form appeared . I had to reread all those 43 messages and their responses in
digest form again. Then the rest of volume75,issue 3,messages 5 through 7
and their responses,in digest form appeared. I read them.I have always
gotten the digest form and these interruptions have never happened
before.This is a recent situation.They have always come in as a volume
number and that issue.I don't know why they are interrupted in the middle
now,by a different volume and issue. I find this very frustrating, and
trying to explain it to you even more frustrating.Please help get this
problem sorted out. Thanks, Mardi

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/