[nagdu] Service Dog Forced To Ride In Taxi Trunk

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 23:04:18 UTC 2011

Hi Rebecca,
When I was at TSE getting Landon, a totally blind woman took my and Landon's
picture with my camera.  She did a great job of it.

This lady was a photographer before blindness so she learned to aim at what
she wanted to take a picture of.  What we did was to have me and Landon sit
on a bench in the gezebo. I talked to her as she aimed at the soound of my
voice and she took the picture.  The thing she couldn't see was if Landon
was looking at her or if I smiled.

When I take pictures, I aim the camera at the person and hope they aren't
making funny faces at me - that's the picture they'll get! LOL!  I can't see
the person clearly in the screen of my camera.  I take videos the same way.

Lyn and Landon