[nagdu] Re Guide Dog Forced to Ride in Trunk

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 8 04:22:03 UTC 2011

I hope that I would do the proper thing in this instance but I'm not sure we know exactly how we will respond until we are called to do so. I know that it can be difficult to stand up and be counted when you feel alone or beaten down so I know that I  need to be careful to hold people accountable for there actions while remembering that I have made my share of mistakes and make sure to show consideration to people that have been wronged even if there reasons might not be mine.