[nagdu] Re Guide Dog Forced to Ride in Trunk

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:44:07 UTC 2011

I have been listening on this subject, now mind you as I am going through a court case here in NY with my former employer about issues.

We should never look like a victim and put ourselves in that postion.

My question is, and I have never been in this position.

If someone is asking you to put your dog in a trunk why do it in the first place, whether it is early in the am or in the pm.

It will come back to haunt someone as to why did you do this in the first place there are other options that could have been taken.

That being said, I am so sorry this has happened to this person that they had to go through this in the first place.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.