[nagdu] Re Guide Dog Forced to Ride in Trunk

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jun 8 17:04:53 UTC 2011

There is no excuse on either side, to have a dog in a trunk of a car.
No excuse at all.
Prtaise the Lord the dog didn't die.
Then what would have been said.
When we sign paper work from any school we get a dog from, we are
saying we are responsible.
If this is true, then there is no excuse on either side.
Only we the persons can take care of our dogs.
they are depending on us to do all of the needs they need.
To keep them as comfortable and happy as possible.
No matter what kind of meeting we need to go to, at no time do we put
our dogs in any situation of this matter.
Never ever.
Not acceptable.
I do hope all of Denver dog handlers get together and share with all of
the cab companies this will never happen again.
The company and the driver need to be sued for this.
No different if you or I were stuffed into a trunk.
This is not acceptable.