[nagdu] Re Guide Dog Forced to Ride in Trunk

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 22:38:05 UTC 2011

Yeah, discovering the extent to which the law *isn't* enforced the hard way
certainly puts an end to one's naïve belief that the law protects us,
doesn't it.  Sigh.

Hope you're getting your situation at work resolved...  There should be no
question that you shouldn't have to put up with that, either, but...
Getting the law to be applied can be awfully hard work!

Tami Smith-Kinney