[nagdu] A little off topic--Community Service division organizingmeeting at convention

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Jun 8 18:36:15 UTC 2011

I remember some of the stuff that was written in the monitor in the ninetys and had a hard time after getting a dog wanting anything to do with the nfb  because of atitudes that I knew about. I was also told that I misunderstood the negative stuff. I resented being told that I didn't understand plain english. However, I really enjoy this list and plan to join Magdu. I joined the list not knowing what I should expect but am pleased with alot of what I hear.