[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:28:52 UTC 2011

Hi guys.

I really need your help with this one.  I just recently bought a
rolling bag.  My professors and friends had been encouraging me to get
one for a couple years now because of back pain.  My bakcpack was just
far too heavy.  The problem is that now I have no free hands when I
walk.  With the bag's handle in my right hand, and the dog harness in
my left hand, I am left with no extra hands for opening doors.  I'm
also having issues getting up and down the stairs.  It is rather
awkward, with the bag balanced on one shoulder and me gripping the
dog's harness.  I'm afraid that if I become anymore unbalanced, I will
fall.  If this happens, Brie may fear the bag and create more
problems.  I can tell already that she is uncomfortable with it.  Any
suggestions?

--
Julie McG
 Lindbergh High School class of 2009, participating member in Opera

life."
John 3:16