[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 23:47:47 UTC 2011

Julie,

No, unless you can afford to get the cause of the back pain treated!  Or
invent an anti-gravity backpack and school books and laptops and...  All of
which I am certainly for and would pay quite a bit to have!  /grin/

All I can say is to make the best choice for you.  Preferably one that
doesn't involve your falling the down the stairs on top of your pack and/or
your dog.  I played around with carrying options quite a bit when I found
myself trying to live with injuries while trying to get treatment, then
carry on my life without making things worse so that treatment got more
expensive and less effective...  Honestly, I never came up with one that
truly worked for me, then I ended up moving in with a driver so could get
away with not having to carry stuff while I finished getting better...  Now
I'm back to being spoiled, only I have a ton of backpacks, carryalls,
rolling bags and purses or belly packs with all sorts of handle and strap
styles falling out of my closet or poppying out from wherever it was I put
them when they just didn't work. /lol/  Now that it's summer and I don't
have coat pockets to put stuff in when I go outside, I suppose I'll wear out
a few more using them to carry all those things I seem to need to have on me
to go out with the dogs...  /lol/  Right now, I'm entertaining myself with
my usual spring game of "where did I put it *this* time?"

Good luck!

Tami Smith-Kinney