[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jun 9 00:48:06 UTC 2011

Yes this is what I do.
When I come to a door I put the bag in front of me, and the dogs leash
over my arm.
I make sure the door is against my but.
Then I have the hand to get the bag in and the dog threw the door.
Also going up and down stairs with a bag on wheels, I let it thump each stair.
If you need the rail as at times I do, I drop the dogs harness having
the bag in front of me, so the dog has to heel.
Telling the dog, the bag has to come down stairs with me as well.
If you can come up with an elevator use it.