[nagdu] calls received for problems with cabs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:13:30 UTC 2011

maybe and this is a suggestion, maybe our members can carry business cards, with there names and nagdu on the front, what state they are in, etc. and on the back the hotline number.

I will be at the NAGDU meeting, and hope to make some suggestions there, as we know at convention there is more then one meeting going on, and I have 3 going on at the same time.

I was asked to do a presentation at the Travel and Tourism meeting, I am member of Diabetic Action Network, NAGDU, these 3 meetings are going on at the same time.

So, if you would be interested in this and need help with it, please let me know.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.