[nagdu] Accessible Europe

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:15:25 UTC 2011

My question is about dogs, like mine, who are both guide and service
dogs.
My dog does guide work, mobility (counterbalance/brace) work and sound
alert work.  I could easily get my audiologist/ear, nose and throat
doctors to sign papers stating that she is my service dog, with an
audiogram to back it up. Would my dog need both types of paperwork?
She is owner trained so is not licensed by a "certified guide dog
trainer."  So could I get her in as a service dog, not a guide dog?

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss