[nagdu] Accessible Europe

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:31:05 UTC 2011

In reference to Europe, it is the type of Document that you are entering the country of, the USDA Vet must sign and use stamp. Doesn't have to be a certified guide dog, since there is no such thing anyway.

For any animal leaving the US, this must happen. Like I said all depends upon the country visiting.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.