[nagdu] access cards

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 22:21:30 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
I figured to mention that if anyone is looking for access cards in regards
to service dogs as a whole, they can be found at Sit Stay's web site.
http://www.sitstay.com
www.sitstay.com
The card can fold up to fit into your wallet or even a small harness pouch.
Directly on the card, it has what you can or can not ask and the toll free
number for the Department Of Justice.
They definitely come in handy.
Since Odie is now a medical alert service dog due to my husband Dale having
heart failure, he wears an orange vest that has patches on each side of the
zipper compartnets.
One says medical alert and the other patch states please do not pet.
The vest was purchased from Sit Stay as well.
I keep a card directly in one of the pockets so if it is needed, my husband
can easily pull it out and show it.
Bibi