[nagdu] I was just sent information from an Attorney in Tampa representing a guide dog user at Walt Disney World

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:26:21 UTC 2011

I was contacted today by a Ms. Pamela j. Keeney, Forizs & Dogali in Tampa, Fl about a pending lawsuit again client vs Walt Disney World.

They wanted to know since I had issues in the past with Walt Disney, but it was nothing about guide dog or blindness issues, so I don't know where she got my contact information, and it was directly with my person information and not my business information.

Anyway, it alleges that client who is a guide dog user that lives in California, who is a year long ticket holder of Disneyland Resorts, was in Walt Disney World in Florida on November 1, 2009, she was attending a character dinner at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom, and was told that should could not interact with the characters because she is a guide dog users.

And other allegations.

here is the link:

http://forizs-dogali.com/pdf/037_Disney%20Complaint.pdf<http://forizs-dogali.com/pdf/037_Disney%20Complaint.pdf>

It is a .pdf, so I don't know who would be able to access it, but it has more to do than just guide dog issues.

And are asking for help in this case.

Not sure what I should do.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.