[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Jun 12 20:05:53 UTC 2011

Lyn,

How many pounds would you say the milk crate cart can handle?  Also is the
cart pretty stable?  the rolling bag I have now will turn onto it's side
every time it hits a rock or crack in the sidewalk.  annoying?  I think it
needs a wider wheelbase or something.  Or perhaps I'm just a crazy cart
driver?

Thanks!
Julie