[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Jun 12 21:39:38 UTC 2011

Hi Julie,
I put around 25-35lbs in my milkcrate cart.  It is very stable - much better
than the wheeled backpacks. I use my wheeled backpack for craft stuff that
is too much on my back.  I have twisted my elbow with it overturning on
uneven sidewalk of street.

I don't know how tall or how long your legs are.  I'm 5'5" with long legs
and I find that the rolling backpacks hit my foot and tip that way as well.
I have to walk slower and make sure my foot doesn't hit it.  I don't have
this problem with the milkcrate one - longer handle. Oh, yeah, I forgot to
say that the handle also folds down and clicks shut down so it can be
carried when empty and it fits very well in a car.

Lyn and Landon