[nagdu] Saving your grass

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Jun 16 22:07:43 UTC 2011

John, water the heck out of it.  Seriously, as the nitrogen in the dog's
urine is what actually ruins the grass.  Many believe that *neutralizing*
it with lime will work but it really doesn't.  I listen to a gardening show
and this is often a topic of conversation.  However, I am going to provide
you the email address as the Plant Doc can provide you his suggestions.
Email: theplantdoc2003 at yahoo.com
Hope this helps,

Steve