[nagdu] Saving your grass

John Doering doering at ameritech.net
Thu Jun 16 22:31:19 UTC 2011

Thanks for the suggestion, but looking for something that would not mess the
dogs.  Having to constantly water the grass would be rather labor intensive
and the dogs feet would be always wet and muddy.
Did send an E-mail to the person you suggested.  I will post what I get back
if anything.

Thanks again,
JD