[nagdu] conventions and dogs

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 18 12:15:45 UTC 2011

Tami,

I don't know if my reasoning is well thought out.  It makes sense to me,
which probably means everyone else is scratching their heads. *smile*

Monty loves the dog sitters.  When we pull up in the driveway he makes the
most pitiful moaning noises.  Actually it's a lot of the same when his toys
roll under the couch.  He's pathetic! He knows where all the fun stuff to do
is and he runs to those areas first.

Julie