[nagdu] Orientation Assistance at Convention

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Jun 18 18:59:13 UTC 2011

Great that John Byfield is going to help out at the convention. That man
sure gets around!  I first knew him in 1973 when I went to GDF for my first
dog.  He's a good trainer and a nice person! I saw him again in 1998 when I
visited him at Fidelco while I was with a friend who was then a  Fidelco
graduate.  Take advantage of his knowledge, folks!

Lyn and Landon