[nagdu] Orientation Assistance at Convention

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 22:23:21 UTC 2011

That does sound like a great thing he's doing.  The idea of having
orientation assistance from someone who knows guide dogs sounds great.
I'm not soing I don't enjoy the challenge and feeling of victory of
figuring stuff out for myself, but...  Having an expert along to make it
easier would be even more fun.  /grin/

For those who take him up on his offer, please to not forget to report
back to the rest of us who will be with you in spirit (or is that pure
envy?)! /grin/