[nagdu] DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOGS

Brittney N. Mejico brittneymejico at verizon.net
Tue Jun 21 00:12:59 UTC 2011

Black labs are pritty cool!
Thanks Steve for your oppinion!

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Johnson
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 4:56 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Subject: Re: [nagdu] DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOGS

Brittney,
I don't think it matters as it tends to be more of a personal preference.
However, it might matter to the dogs what kind of person they are going to
be matched with/grin!

I have always enjoyed the labs, and to be more specific, black labs.  Would
I turn down any other breed?  No as it is the match I am looking for not the
breed.  However, please keep in mind, breed is important to some, and I do
respect this.  The same goes with different styles of canes as some prefer
certain styles and brands over others.  All a personal preference and
choice.

Just my opinion,

Steve