[nagdu] DIFFERENT TYPES OF DOGS

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 00:30:34 UTC 2011

Really, as has been stated, it should be the match that matters.  Which dog
will best fit your needs.  However, that said, I have had four dogs in my
lifetime, two shepherds and two labs, and I would rather not have another
lab, I prefer to work with shepherds.  If the only match they had for me was
a lab, would I take him/her, sure.  I would also try a cross or a retriever
but ... for the most part ... if I have my choice and they can accomidate me
... I would like shepherds.  But really, Seeing Eye will ask you if you have
a preference and you can put on there *prefers shepherds* now whether your
matched with one or not really is their choice based on what your looking
for in a dog and what dog would fit those needs.