[nagdu] Question about raffle for Trekker Breeze

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 23 19:27:39 UTC 2011

Hope,
    We attempted to make entries available through Pay pal; however, they do
not allow raffles and shut it down. We are working to get our account
re-activated so we can collect membership dues. The challenge we would face
selling tickets outside of convention is how to accept payment. next year,
we will have learned how to use Pay Pal without breaching our user
agreement. If you have any suggestions as to how we can sell tickets without
using Pay Pal, please feel free to make suggestions. We are open to allowing
anyone who wants to support our projects the opportunity to do so!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG