[nagdu] [Flagdu] what the NFB Should Do!

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jun 23 20:00:30 UTC 2011

Well, I suppose in that case people really don't know aht to do to make
government have different priorities, that's not just about blind people.

It's easy to see a problem but knowing what to do about it is always a
tricky thing.

I'm not, of course, saying that people shouldn't join the organized blind
movement--smile--just telling you what I think.
People feel powerless.  Especially we blind people have spent most of our
lives being told not to do this or not to do that or we can't do things.

Dan W. and the Carter Dog