[nagdu] Cloning

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 16:24:44 UTC 2011

True! Since I plan to have several years before I have to make a
decision, I can have fun with idea of doing it because I really do adore
my poodle girl and want to hang on to her forever... When the time
comes, and it's a *real* decision, who knows? As a lifelong sci-fi nut,
it's just really exciting that we can now discuss the pros and cons
seriuosly because we're not just making things up that will never be
possible.  /smile/