[nagdu] We are home

B Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 26 19:30:03 UTC 2011

Hello All,

Just wanted to let everyone know we are home.

Godiva and I arrived Thursday afternoon. Our time in New Jersey was great
and I can't say enough about the Seeing Eye. We received excellent training
and were treated with the upmost of respect and dignity.

We worked very hard and the month was very intense and at some times, stress
full. However, our Trainer/Instructor was always  there, with a kind word
and a gentle smile. His encouragement made all the difference in the world.

We put in a great deal of hard work, but I do believe now that we are home,
our work really begins. Being at home is very different from being in
Morristown.

We have had a few good days here in Colorado and have ventured out around
our neighborhood. I don't know our neighborhood very well as I had just
moved to this house early May. But we will get acclimated and do well.

Bertha

B Avila Guerrero

of Texas