[nagdu] Greetings and a Thank You

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 20:36:27 UTC 2011

Welcome to the adventure, Bob.  Best wishes at the Seeing Eye, and
please let us in on how it's going whenevery you can! Training
experiences are always fun to hear about, and it's a lot of fun to think
ahead to sharing the new graduate's life with a new guide, especially
for first-time guide dog users.  it's like being there all over again,
but without having to actually be there all over again. /lol/

Tami Kinney